MENU

Slide

Watsons

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Do you know what's the next BIGGGGG THING?!
The Watson You Awards! And yes it's all about YOU.

It's not a beauty pageant, but a platform to show off your
unique personalities and style by standing out from the rest! (:




It's the 3rd year Watsons' running this awards,
You could walk away with $2'000 cash,
1-year modelling contract with Watsons' Glow Magazine,
PLUS $300 product hamper!!!

I'm sure you've seen the Glow Magazine @ Watsons' magazine stand right?
It's only $2 a copy, and it has like so much awesome tips and info!



OMG! I wanna JOIN!!!
There are various categories for the Watsons' You Awards
What makes YOU so unique?

Pick any category and join the contest!
(you can actually join as many category as you want) :


w4
  • Flawless Face
  • Healthy Hair
  • Sunny Smiles
  • Ageless Beauty
  • Polished Perfect
  • Friendly Face (Male)
  • V-face
  • Sporty Physique





I've noticed that Singaporean girls mostly prefer to keep their hair long,
so I think one of the unique features about me is my short hair! (:

I wanna join the
Healthy Hair category!
I'm not the kinda girl who likes to look like everyone else,
furthermore, i feel that my short hair gives me
more character and confidence!




UGH! Ever since i dyed my hair a lighter shade of brown
it's been looking really dry and wispy on the ends. ):
Boo, i want my shiny bouncy hair back!!!


IMG_1477


BOO!! HOW TO JOIN LIKE THAT!


IMG_1488


Hmmmm, lemme think lemme think,
I'm sure there's a way to restore the shine and bounce in my once-healthy hair!


IMG_1498


AHHHHH! I know how! :D


IMG_1497


Headed to WATSONS and had a mini-haircare-haul!

IMG_1500


So many brands of haircare products on the shelves at Watsons,
how to choose! ):

So i allowed the inner-bimbo of me grab the
3 PINK shampoo/conditioner/treatment from
Essential - Nuance Airy and a PINK brush from VS..

.. and my favourite tidbits ever JAGABEE!!!
Can never get enough of Jagabee.

IMG_1417

Ok, it wasn't just because i'm a bimbo so i picked everything pink ok!
I wanted to try it out cos it claims to "care for the last 15cm of our hair!"
WAH! Big promises!



IMG_1472
One of my favourite haircare products is Pantene X Wella collaboration,
Clinicare treatment wash!

I got this from Hong Kong's Watsons
when i was there in January this year.
See i support Watsons even when i'm overseas! Hahahahs.
Watsons please bring this product in to singapore!!!


IMG_1473
Yay, earn points too cos i'm a Watsons member!



So i've tried the Essential, Nuance Airy range for 2 weeks now,
shampoo and condition everyday,
and i do the treatment 2 times a week!

Much more manageable hair now,
All thanks to the haircare from Watsons!



IMG_1437


Other than making use of haircare products
to enhance your HEALTHY HAIR look,
Even if you're born with naturally fizzy hair..

You can also "cheat" by using some hair styling products and tools
for example.. you could make use of ..


w1

Liese Clear Cube Wax for Straightening,
to keep your hair sleek, straight & FRIZZ FREE ALL DAY!


or get a VS straightener, best with those interchangeable steel styling plates
so you choose to style your hair with some curls or just healthy straight hair.


vs

If your hair is too flat and you want to have bouncy hair,
just blast some hot air with your hairdryer on the roots!
Alternate with cold air of course.






IMG_1443
Love my Shiny bouncy hair,
i didnt even blow dry/style my hair and it looked like that already!
Happy!!! Must be more hardworking and go do treatment
at least 2 times a week from now on. (:


Now that my hair looks healthy enough,
I'll go join the Watsons You Awards with confidence! :3
Just have to summit 1 close-up,
and 1 full body photo to join the contest @ www.watsons.com.sg

I want the $2000 and $300 product hamper from Watsons!!!!




But send in relevant photos for the award category you've chosen okay!
Lol, if you're joining the HEALTHY HAIR category..


Print

PLEASE DON'T SEND IN SOMETHING LIKE THAT, LOL!
Half your hair is covered up how to see?!


watson

Choose something like this..
Shows off your hair properly, AND BE CONFIDENT
cos you're unique and beautiful the way you are!


wat 4




Print

And for the Polished Perfection award category,
you could send in something like this:



wat 3


Show your confident side, well-groomed hair,
make use of your good makeup
and hair styling skills to look good from head to toe!



w3

Hop on over to Watsons' website to submit your photos now! :3
http://www.watsonsyouawards.com.sg/web/youawardsg/

No comments: